Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Platelets Good - Starting Third Round of Chemo

5/25/10: Back on Chemo - Platelete Number Were OK
Started the third round of Chemo today. Back on the Tues, Thurs, Tue Thurs routine.
Sleeping has been getting better lately. I'm not sure if it is due to being off Chemo for two weeks or not. Let's see if this third round of Chemo brings the sleeping problems back.
Doc has told me to set up the consultation appointment for the stem cell transplant. As soon as I get confirmation from United HealthCare that Mayo is "in network" for this work, I will set up the appointment.

1 comment:

  1. We think of you every day, George, and are praying always for the best. Could a little melatonin help the sleep and not conflict? Can they really use your cells for the transplant (as we talked about weeks ago)? I'd be happy to give you some of mine, but know they wouldn't match. I'm watching reports when I have internet. Hugs to you both.

    ReplyDelete