Sunday, November 28, 2010

Neuropathy in my Feet

I am still dealing with the pain/tingling/numness/hot-flashes in my feet. I use the pain pills 6 days out of the week to get to sleep. Exercise (gym or jogging) does not seem to make a difference. I found a discussion on Velcade-induced neuropathy which does a good job of summarizing the situation.......
.
"Velcade-induced neuropathy can take months and months to remit. We often state that tingling alone can resolve in a week, tingling and numbness can take months, tingling/numbness/pain can take a year, and severe painful neuropathy will likely get better but never fully resolve. This is not a very positive thing to tell a patient, but it's the truth."
.
bye

2 comments:

  1. so you can jog , knowing you are not affecting your feet.
    Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are getting around the block, twenty paces jogging twenty paces walking.
    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete